Welcome To My Garden
May everyone who enters the realm of this blog, have many blessings bestowed upon them.Samuel
This blog is a great place for flexing the mind, in a safe and supportive environment. We believe that this diverse blog is for everybody. Everyone is welcome!
We have here, diverse articles that touch people on many levels.
These posts allow you to discover insights and knowledge you may not have known you possessed. Sit back and enjoy the differences that this blog offers. Enjoy the weaving process that is the happy and care free times; as well as, the strife and struggles of life.Samuel
- Blogger: One who regularly posts to their blog, or a blog.
- Blog: A web site or web page managed and updated. Written in the individualized style of the blogger (tends to be unpretentious and chatty in style). In other words, informal.
- Diversity: Writing in a range of styles, views, and/or topics – the posts put forth, are variegated.
Tips For Exploring This Blog:
- Language: A place for selecting the language, can be found about two thirds the way down this page (Next to, Follow Blog Via Email).
- Home Page: Click on Home page at any time. Home page also has a drop down menu for specific categories – hover over the home page to see the drop down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page: There is information throughout, including at the bottom of the page; such as, additional Menus.
- Blog Articles Page: To separate a post, from the other posts – Place the curser on the title. It will turn red. Click on it. This brings up just the post you want. This makes it helpful for printing, re-blogging, sharing, and handling.
- Archived Posts: – There are two ways to bring up the full post:
- Place the curser over the Title – it will turn red – click on it, or
- click where it says, “continued.”
- Print or Email: At the, “Share This” section – Click on the print, or email icons.
- Share to Social Media Outlet: At the “Share This” section – Click on the social media icons.
Make a gift/donation towards Blogger Diversity expenses and ‘wish list,’ if inspired to do so. Please contact me, using the form, below.